Crèche: The crèche is not available for this session.
Introducing the tutor, Paul Bergin: I’m an MSG! (No not the flavour enhancer in every crisp packet.) In musician parlance it means Male Singer Guitarist! My musical experience is very limited to being a Busker and playing in Folk Clubs. My claim to fame is being a part time tutor for SYHO at KCLC when Jo Randell’s away.
My objectives in running a Sing-along class are to:-
- Encourage “so called non-singers” to have a go. It takes courage.
- Singing flat or Sharp will be considered ‘Jazz’ harmonies.
- If you were to ask, like Ringo, “What would you do if I sang out of tune?” The answer will be “Keep it up and you’ll be pleasantly surprised.”.
- A big welcome to singers who just want to exercise their vocal chords.
- Uke players welcome to join me, but in turns, one at a time only.
- To relax, forget the bad news, past and future. Sing-along in the moment.
- Most of all individually and collectively let’s sing to enjoy ourselves.