About our Book Clubs
Book Clubs meet at the Centre every three weeks. Details of times and days are available on our Timetable.
We also hire sets of books to Book Clubs located throughout Western Australia, details as follows:
- There are twelve books in each set.
- Hire fees are as follows:
$36.00 per set
$3.00 per book for each copy between 7 & 11 copies
$18.00 per half set
Payments can be made into the Kalamunda Community Learning Centre Bank Account: BSB 306 075 Account number 4172260
- MINIMUM of SIX books may be borrowed.
- Books must be returned promptly.
- The Centre pays the postage of the books out to clubs, and the club will need to pay return postage.
- The borrowing period is six  weeks.
- Lost books must be paid for – Cost is $20.
- Please submit a list of AT LEAST 20 books for the year as several of your choices could be on loan to other clubs at any time, and so we may need to work down the list. Please list books in order of preference.
Please note that the Centre is closed during School Holidays. During school holidays books will be posted as normal. Book Clubs who collect from the Centre may make special arrangements for collection.
Visits to the Centre are welcome. Our opening times for borrowing are weekdays between 9.30am to 2.30pm. Please find us here.
A list of books available to hire can be found here.
For more information please contact the Centre.