Please note: This Special Talk was canceled for the 16th of September, and has been rescheduled for the 28th of October. If you registered for the initial date and are able to attend the new time, your order is still in place. If you are unable to attend the new date, please call in to the office for a refund.
Description: Join Shaan Brems from Injury Matters as she provides a wealth of information and strategies to help prevent falls.
Shaan will share tips on how to move your body (building balance and strength), how to improve your health (mind and body) and how to remove hazards.
The Move Improve Remove presentation will cover the following Stay On Your Feet® information for preventing falls:
- Information about why people may fall
- Move Your Body, including building balance and strength
- Improve Your Health, including managing your medications, nutrition and healthy eating, and keeping a healthy mind
- Remove Hazards, including home safety and hazards in and around the home, wearing safe footwear, and checking your eyesight
- Tips and strategies for preventing falls
- The health professionals that can help you to prevent having a fall
Bookings are essential and can be made online or in person at the KCLC reception desk (payment to be made at time of booking to confirm attendance).
Please note: All attendees must sign in at the reception desk and non KCLC members will need to show their proof of vaccination.
Presenter: Shaan Brems from Injury Matters
Date: Friday 28th October
Time: 12.45pm – 2.00pm
Venue: Kalamunda Community Centre Hall
Cost: $5 (includes tea and coffee)
P.S. The creche is not available for this timeslot.