All children who will be attending the crèche must be registered for the sessions they will be attending.
We advise members to register their child for the crèche before enrolling in their own course/s to ensure there is a vacancy for them.
This afternoon session will be open for enrolments during enrolment week. If no children have been enrolled for this session during that week, the creche will be closed Thursday afternoons.
Children aged 8 weeks to under 6 years are welcome in the crèche. Please note that children and babies must not be present in any Learning Centre class with parents/carers under any circumstances.
- Use of the crèche is conditional upon parents/carers concurrently being enrolled in a course at the Learning Centre in a full-time capacity and being physically present in their scheduled class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer this service for casual enrolments.
- Children enrolled in the creche should be immunised.
For more information, please download a copy of our Crèche Handbook.
The weekly cost to attend each session of the crèche is $5 per child or $10 for two or more children. Payments are to be made via Crèche Tickets which are purchased from the Reception Desk and presented to the Crèche Leader at the beginning of each session.
Please note: All parents/carers must also sign-up for a workgroup task. This can be related to the crèche or any other workgroup offered at the centre. Registering for the crèche roster does not exempt members from paying the weekly crèche fee.
1. Add this registration to your cart. If you will have more than one child attending the crèche for this session please ensure you add the correct number of places to your cart.
2. At the Checkout, check the blue box at the bottom of the page then complete and submit the Crèche Child Information Form giving details for your child/children. Tick the box when this is completed and continue with your order.
3. Register for your workgroup.